To ensure food hygiene and safety, goods in the course of business are "clean and green vegetables" products that are safe for consumers, Binh Dien Market Management & Trading Company (Cho Binh Company Fill out the rules as follows:
1. Do not use chemicals or bleach of unknown origin used in the preservation and processing of vegetables, tubers, fruits and fruits.
2. Cooperate with the Market Company to trace the origin, the origin of goods and the method of handling unsatisfactory consignments when sampling is found to have excess pesticide residues, or use auxiliary substances The family is outside the permitted list, not ensuring food hygiene and safety.
3. Declare the exact name, address, the organization or individual providing the shipment, which the Market Company takes samples to quickly inspect every day and take samples to check and analyze the food safety criteria periodically. If the sampled consignment is found to have residues of plant protection drugs exceeding the permitted level, the trader must closely cooperate with the Market Company to implement the following measures:
- Must preliminary process all batches contaminated with pesticide residues according to the instructions of food safety quality inspection staff before being put into circulation.
- Continue to provide samples for the second and third times of the sample name correct to the origin and origin of the previous sampled lot.
- Notify organizations or individuals supplying the detected consignments to propagate them to local collectors, harvesters and growers having source of goods for timely prevention.
4. In case of taking samples at the business sites of a trader to inspect all three consecutive times, it is found to have residues of plant protection drugs exceeding the permitted level, the trader shall be responsible for the handling form in accordance with Clause 3.1. 3, Clause 3, Article 11 of the Market Rules.
5. Traders must fully participate in training courses on food hygiene and safety knowledge and keep all documents about the goods traded at the place of business, including: Books of type, volume and The origin and origin of the consignment entered in the locality daily, business registration certificate, quality certificate, food hygiene and safety knowledge certificate.